22.11.10

Let go.


Don't give up, okay? I know you've been hurt, I know how it feels. Believe me, I do. But the feeling will pass, the tears will stop falling and your heart will heal itself.

Because i've been there.

I've suffered the pain of losing someone I love, the pain of wishing you could take back everything you ever said, cross it out in white-out markers and write beautiful words --lyrics even-- over the foul ones you dared to utter before. I've felt the burning feeling behind your eyes, the feeling of tears prickle and the moment when you just give in and a cascade of waterfall spills over and your vision becomes all blurry-like and unfocused, reality being all shaky images,

and you like it like that.

I've been there,
i've suffered,
i've cried,
i've bled,
broken,
died.

But I'm still alive,
so my message to you is to just let go.
Even though it hurts; as though every breath drawn was like stepping on broken glass,
Even though you're gripping on grimly on the edge by your fingernails,
Even though you're afraid of crashing down onto the cold, hardened pavement,
just let go.

Because there will be someone there to catch you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your thoughts kindly, ... or at least as thoughtfully as you possibly could.