16.2.11

He dreams.


I dreamt about sinking into your skin, of every minuscule part of you and me being woven together to make us whole. I dreamt about time slowing down, things that belonged to storybooks, fairytales and happily ever afters. I dreamt about the taste of your pearl-drop tears, the salt on your skin and the smell of your raven hair on my shoulder. I dreamt about your lazy voice skittering across my chest, the dreams we both shared and your soft giggles because we didn't want anything to spoil the moment.

Amongst all my dreams, hopes and ambitions,
you're my favourite.

[I just wished that those dreams could be plucked down
from the heavens and tied to a thousand shooting stars.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your thoughts kindly, ... or at least as thoughtfully as you possibly could.