20.1.11

Ghosts of me, ghosts of you

He's playing the piano again. 
Those long, slender fingers stroking the marble white and black--
[i dream of those fingers at night]
Some shaky, uncertain keys ringing through the air, as if asking a thousand questions--
[you need never ask me anything, i'd tell you all]
He closes his eyes and his chocolate lashes flutter as he tilts his head back--
[if only I could tell you how much I]
He opens his eyes, turns his head and smiles at me, his fingers stopping--
[that cocky, confident smirk makes my heart twist]

"How was that?" 
Green orbs staring through my soul and I feel like i'm suffocating.

"Beautiful,"
He smiles and music fills the empty silence again.
"So beautiful," 
it was only just a whisper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your thoughts kindly, ... or at least as thoughtfully as you possibly could.