2.8.11

breathless realization.


and you're the lunar eclipse i burn midnight oil for
because your light sears my fingertips and my lips
with promises of love, lust, beautiful lies
you whisper seductive dreams into my heart
and press butterfly kisses on every broken wall.
can i trust you?

[  s t e a l   m y   h e a r t   a w a y  ]

you show me visions of long summer days
where you hold me and waltz to the singing winds
songs of sorrow, songs of love, songs of tomorrow
and of what could have been if you-
if you hadn't been tempted to kiss her too-

and yet,
i still love you
i forgive you

[ b  r  o  k  e  n]

but what is love to a moon who only hides in shadow
and eclipses from my reaching fingertips
do you love me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your thoughts kindly, ... or at least as thoughtfully as you possibly could.